Sunday, March 9, 2008

My poor, poor Man Part 5

Title: My poor, poor Man - Part 5
Author: Tarabeth
Characters: Chris, Verge, Syd, Claire, TJ
Warning: Strong Language and a suppository.

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

**Verge**

I had just made it into the bedroom and was in the process of locking the door and retreating to safety, when I was overcome with a major wave of nausea. I turned and reached for the wastebasket; I didn’t make it. I fell to my knees and threw up on the bedroom floor.

Syd was quickly at my side. “It’s okay honey, just let it all out,” her voice was soft and she ran a soothing hand slowly over my back.

Tears were flowing, I was retching, and she just stayed there and comforted me until I was done.

The next few minutes seemed a blur.

Syd helped me out of my robe and into bed.

She turned me on my side.

I felt my boxers pulled down, my cheeks separated, and a suppository pushing its way inside me.

It was followed by a finger, which retreated just as quickly and unceremoniously as it had entered.

She held my cheeks together for a short period of time, gently patted my bottom, and returned my boxers to their rightful position.

I felt the sheet and blanket being pulled up over me, and Syd placed a kiss on my forehead.

I curled into myself and cried into my pillow. I was sure it would only be a matter of minutes before coffee was flowing freely through my bowels.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

I glanced a look over my shoulder to see what Syd was up to; I didn’t see her, but I noticed that she had cleaned up my sic.

Now was my chance, I grabbed my robe and dashed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I heard Syd reenter the room. She knocked on the door. “Virgil, honey, are you okay in there?” She asked.

“I’m fine, thanks. I don’t need anything else. You can go back upstairs now,” I told her.

“Come on out honey I still need to take your temperature and I want to get you tucked back into bed,” she said. Her voice was so calm and soothing, did she really think I would fall for her treachery?

“I’ll just stay in here until Chris comes home,” I informed her. There take that you sneaky Tops!

“Virgil, honey, what is wrong?” She asked.

“As if you don’t know! I will not fall for your tricks! I’m not coming out!” My frustration was evident, as I couldn’t seem to control the raised level of my voice.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

**Chris**

The presentation to the board had gone well. The board members had few questions and I was finished a good 45 minutes earlier than I had planned.

I pulled up into the driveway just as Claire, TJ and Mrs. Landis were heading up the walk.

“Good morning ladies,” I said, greeting them each with a kiss.

“Good morning,” Claire replied. “How is Verge doing?”

“Sleeping, hopefully,” I answered, as I opened the door.

With the door open, we were now all able to hear by the yelling coming from the back bedroom, that Virgil was very much awake.

“I will not allow your fucking, kinking, enema fetishist, lesbian, dictator hands near me!” I heard Verge shout. I quickly made for the bedroom with the hope of stopping whatever had caused this tantrum from gaining any more momentum.

I was passing through the kitchen when I heard Syd’s voice raise to a dangerous level, “Virgil.”

I arrived in the bedroom as Syd was fishing through her keys for the one that would open the bathroom door.

“You will be shoving nothing further up my ass! My tush has been declared a coffee enema free zone! In fact it is done with having non-sex related things inserted. So unless you have an economy size jar of butt wax and have a cock, plug, rude boy, prostate stimulator, or a lovely string of butt beads, you will just have to go away!” Verge shouted through the door.

I glanced out through the bedroom door, and saw Mrs. Landis’ mouth wide open. TJ was trying to calm her. Claire was standing behind them trying to keep a grin and snicker from escaping.

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Copyright TBL 2008