Sunday, August 26, 2007

Several Spankings?

Title: Several Spankings?
Author: Tarabeth
Pairing: TJ/Katie
Implements: Hand/Hairbrush








TJ and I were scheduled to meet Chris and Verge for drinks at 7:00. Chris and I got to the bar a bit early and snacked on potato skins while making plans for next weeks lecture. I reached into my bag to grab some more notepaper. Fuck. Fuck. “FUCK.” I retrieved the two unopened bills (my car payment and cell phone bill).

“What’s up?” Chris questioned looking at the bills. “Ah, late with your bills again. Honey, when are you gonna learn to pay your bills on time?”

I am sure that when I receive the pretty major spanking I was promised, if these weren’t mailed two weeks ago, I will be rethinking my whole laise faire approach to bill paying. Fuck! If I get these and the other bills out she doesn’t have to know, it’s not like we live together.

Forty-five minutes later, TJ walked in wearing a short taupe business skirt, beige blouse, and matching blazer draped over her arm holding her brief case. She’s exquisite. I was starting to think about how fun it was going to be to get her out of that beautiful suit. She sauntered over to our table, set her case down, put one hand into my back pocket, slid my cell phone into my front jean pocked and quietly whispered in my ear, “You have a few missed calls on there. I think maybe I should get you home so you can attend to them.”

I took my phone out of my pocket and flipped it open to reveal, “9 missed calls.” I checked to see who had called:

• Union Auto Loans
• Union Auto Loans
• ATT Wireless
• Union Auto Loans
• Christopher
• ATT Wireless
• Union Auto Loans
• Union Auto Loans
• ATT Wireless

FUCK.

“Sorry Chris, some important business came up, can we take a rain check? Why don’t you and Verge come over to my place for lunch tomorrow?” TJ said. Her hand was still resting in the back pocket of my jeans. She gently pushed on my bottom, signaling that it was time to leave.

We headed out to her car. I climbed in the passenger side. TJ got in and started the car. I began to fiddle with my thumb ring, “Are you going to spank me?” I asked tentatively.

“Yes.”

FUCK.

“I don’t see why. Really this doesn’t affect you at all. Our bills aren’t linked. It’s not like I am screwing up your credit.”

“MMhm.”

“I realize it isn’t the most responsible of things…but, it isn’t like I am hurting anyone else. You know I always get the Center’s bills and work done on time if not early. I have never turned anything into the University late. I do my taxes on time.”

“MMhm.”

“It isn’t like it affects how anybody sees me. Nobody but my creditors know that I can’t manage to pay them on time…and really who the fuck cares what they think.”

“MMhm.”

“I’m not bad with my money. I have the money to pay the bills. I just forget.”

“MMhm.”

“Stop with the fucking ‘MMhm’ already. Are you even listening to me?”

“Yes.”

“Well then say something!”

“I am just listening to you list off the reasons why you earned your spankings. So, far you have listed five or six strong reasons why you have absolutely no excuse for not paying your bills on time. 1. You obviously know how. 2. You have the money. 3. You realized it puts you in bad standing with your creditors. 4. You realize you should be embarrassed about it. 5. It does affect me…I care about you…and I see how you get stressed out when you have to pay late charges and are receiving a lot of calls from debt collectors, and 6. I really hope someday that our accounts will be combined…but, baby that isn’t going to happen until you clean up your credit record.”

FUCK.

“So, I am thinking that maybe you need some help remembering to pay your bills on time, and I happen to think that several well earned spankings may help you do just that.”

Did she just say several? FUCK!

I raised my eyes up, “Teej?”

“Yes, baby?”

In my quiet, I am sure I heard you wrong; voice, I asked, “Did you say several spankings?”

“Yes.”

FUCK. “Why several?” I whined.

“Katie, I am sure you have a good idea, why don’t you tell me.”

FUCK. “I know why.” I mumbled.

“I would still like you to tell me.” TJ stated in her no-nonsense do as I say tone.

“Hmph.” I don’t know why, I am just going to have to repeat it all when I am lying bare assed across her lap.

“Because I have the money, because it is bad for my credit, because I promised I would, because it stresses me out when the bill collectors call, because it is irresponsible.” I see sawed.

“Katie, baby, when you are on the verge of having a very red and sore bottom, I suggest you answer my questions with a lot less sarcasm.”

“Hmph.” I crossed my arms over my chest and moved myself closer to the passenger side door.

TJ reached over and gently placed her hand on my knee. “Katie? Did you hear what I just said?”

I uncrossed my arms, straightened up and took hold of her hand. “Yes, I’m sorry.”

“Teej?” I sniffed.

“Yes, baby?”

“I don’t want to be spanked.”

She laughed, “Well, I would hope not or I didn’t pick a very good punishment.”

“Hmph!” I kept a hold of her hand and rested my head on the passenger side window. “You’re mean.” I mumbled.

“Honey, just another friendly reminder, you might want to back away from the mean comments until I decide how many spankings you are going to get.”

“What do you mean decide? You haven’t decided?” Definite fear in my voice. Several is not a good number. It’s more than two…probably more than three…but, less than what?

“No, I am trying to decide what would be most effective.” TJ paused to give some thought. “Should I spank you for the number of days late your bills are?”

Um, lets see car payment, phone, cell phone, cable, internet, credit cards, water, garbage, electricity. Somewhere between ten and twelve bills all at least a month overdue. Twelve times thirty…FUCK, FUCK, FUCK…next suggestion.

I think she noticed my panic. “Maybe for the number of dept collector calls you have been receiving.”

Hmm, a couple in the morning, a couple in the afternoon, a couple after work times three weeks…better than her other suggestion…but still…FUCK. How do I get myself into these messes?

“It really amazes me that you haven’t had any of your services cut.” She commented.

“It takes a couple of months without payment before they turn anything off and they always send a warning card.”

I think maybe I should have kept that information to myself.

TJ pulled her car into my driveway and let out a loud sigh. She got out of the car gathered her jacket and briefcase and came around to my side of the car to open my door. She gently took my hand and helped me out of the car. She held my hand all the way to the front door.

As we got to the front door, I began to fumble through my satchel for my keys. I found the key to the door, let go of her hand and wrapped my hand around her waist, drawing her in for a warm and pleasant good night kiss. “Good Night.” I said as I opened the door and tried to scoot into the house. “I love you. What time are we meeting the boys for lunch?”

TJ chuckled, “Nice try,” she grabbed a hold of a belt loop on my pants and pulled me back outside and away from the door. She applied three very firm swats to my butt, put her hand on the front door and entered my house pulling me in after her.

“Alright missy, go get ready for bed. I’ll feed the cats and then we can discuss this in more detail.”

Since we had the discussion about the nature of our relationship there had been several well placed swats, but the threat of a SPANKING had not arisen until now.

It wasn’t like I had never been spanked. Syd had delivered many a spanking to my bare bottom but a partner had never spanked me. Syd’s discipline seemed different somehow, she had a surrogate mother role, and because of that her discipline always felt parental.

TJ was going to spank me because I was irresponsible. The thought of TJ having to spank me, just made me feel like a failure. I know that I agreed to this, but now that the possibility of her really spanking me was here. I didn’t think I could handle it.

I was sure she must be truly disappointed in me. Why would she want a relationship in which she needed to supervise and reprimand her partner?

Aren’t relationships supposed to be about shared responsibility? What was I sharing? What did I have to offer this relationship? I don’t think being a screw-up is a positive attribute to share.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, resting my head in my hands and silently crying, when TJ entered my bedroom. She came and sat down next to me, and drew me into an embrace. “Shh, baby. It’s going to be alright.” She softly spoke while rubbing her hand over my back.

“You should go.” I cried into her shoulder. TJ pushed me gently back and raised my chin, so that our eyes met. “I’m so irresponsible, why would you want to be with me. I’m too fucked up.”

TJ gently placed her finger to my mouth with a gentle, “Shh. I love you.”

“But, you’re going to spank me.” I squeaked out, her finger was still gently resting against my mouth.

“Katie, I’m spanking you, because I love you. Because, we agreed that you functioned better when you had someone to be accountable to.”

“I know, but why would you want to be with someone that you have to hold accountable? Why would you want to be with me?”

“Oh, love.” TJ brought me back into her embrace. “There are so many reasons I want to be with you.” I gave her a questioning look. “Do you need me to list them?”

I nodded, and she gave me a small smile and I rested my head back on her shoulder.

“I love your humor and intelligence. I love your dedication to our community. I love your body, the way you smell, the way you move, the twinkle in your eyes, your soft peaches and cream skin. I love your friends and family. I love the way your body fits with mine, the way you taste, the sweet harmonica breaths you release during sex, I love the suggestive looks you give me when you are horny, and I love the feel of your tongue on my body. I love your silliness and your naughtiness. I love that you need me and I love that I need you.” TJ’s list made me cry, smile, blush, laugh and know that I loved her more than I could ever love anyone else.

“Now, do you understand why I want to be with you?” TJ questioned.

“Yes.” I whispered. “I love you, too.”

I raised my head off of her shoulder and noticed that there was a wooden hairbrush sitting next to us on the bed. I don’t own a wooden hairbrush. TJ must have brought it with her. Hmm, is there anything on the books that might protect me from a premeditated spanking?

TJ gently helped me up off of the bed and began to steer me out to the bedroom, “Go get your bills and checkbook, and bring them back here.”

I wondered through the house, picking up unopened envelopes, and returned to the bedroom holding a stack of my bills in one hand and my checkbook in the other.

“Okay love, set them on the desk and come here.” TJ instructed.

Tears began to roll down my cheeks. I shyly looked up at TJ, “Several?” I question.

“Several.” She said signaling with her finger to put the bills down and come to her. I did as I was told, setting the bills on the desk; I walked to TJ and stood in front of her.

“This is a lesson I don’t want to repeat,” she said, pulling my pajama bottoms down past my knees.

“I don’t want you to either. In fact I don’t want you to spank me now, please don’t.” I pleaded.

“I don’t have to do this.” She said. I let out a sigh of relief. “I am willing to let you go on as you are, but are you going to be happy with that?” She asked. I looked into her eyes, without giving her an answer. “Also, I know how close you are to Syd, and I will do nothing to alter that, she is truly a wonderful woman, and I am thankful she is in your life. But, I would be uncomfortable in a relationship where you couldn’t trust me enough to be the person to discipline you, while you carried on that relationship with her.”

The tears continued to fall down my cheeks. “I do trust you. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” I said. “I just hate, that you have to spank me.”

“Well, love, you know what you have to do, to not get a spanking.” TJ replied.

“I know.” I whispered.

“So, are we going to do this?” She asked.

I nodded, and I waddled the couple of steps over to her and laid myself across her lap. She pulled me to her; I let out a small hiccup of a cry. TJ rested her hand on my bottom. “I love you and we will get through this together.” She assured.

TJ raised her hand and began a steady stream of spanks. I could feel heat beginning to rise in both sets of my cheeks, one from shame and the other from pain. TJ paused briefly to pick up the hairbrush and quickly deposited half a dozen smacks on my bottom. She helped me to stand up and I did a little dance while rubbing at the sting in my butt. “Step out of your pants, baby, you aren’t going to need them for a while.” I did as I was told, as I continued to try and rub out the sting the hairbrush had left. TJ took me by the hand and walked me over to my desk and sat me down in my desk chair. I let out a slight hiss as my bare bottom touched the cool wood of the chair. “Please pay your car payment.” TJ watched as I wrote out the check, detached the payment voucher from the bill, placed them both in the envelope and applied a stamp.

“Good girl.” She said, as she led me back over to the bed and over her lap. We repeated this procedure for my phone, cell phone, cable, Internet, credit cards, water, garbage, and electricity bills. Eleven spankings in total. When she finished, I was very sore and didn’t think I would ever stop crying.

TJ scooted back to lean against the headboard, and drew me with her. I rested my head on her lap and continued to cry as she stroked my hair away from my face. “It’s over baby, you have been punished, tomorrow we will set up all your bills to be auto deducted from your bank account, so you don’t have to worry about them any more.” I lightly nodded into her thigh.

I woke in the morning in just my t-shirt; TJ was curled up against me. I started to roll over, so I could face her, making the bad mistake of rolling onto my back. I let out a small yelp as my bottom touched the bed. “Good morning, love.” TJ said in deep and still sleepy voice. “Come and give me cuddle.” She invited.

I skooched over to her side, and curled into her, resting my head on her large cushy breasts, “My bottom hurts.” I said in a soft, sweet and very pathetic little whine.

TJ kissed my on the forehead, “Yes, I am sure it does. I hope it makes you think twice before you neglect to accomplish something you promised me you would take of.”

“I will.” I said, as I moved my leg into rest between her thighs. TJ began to run her fingers over my back in a soft tickle, and I fell back to sleep, safe and loved in her embrace.

The End

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Copyright TBL 2008