Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cunt!

Title: Cunt!
Author: Tarabeth
Characters: TJ and Katie
Warning: This ficlette uses terminology many may find offensive. 

“Cunt!”

“Cunt!”

“Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!”

“What? I reclaimed it, Cunt!”

Really, what kind of person would cast a foul-mouthed Brat to perform Reclaiming Cunt in the Vagina Monologues? Well not me for sure.  But obviously the director of our local V-Day production thought differently, and I suppose I can kind of see her point.  My Katie was perfect for the role, but that damn director didn't have to listen to the word ‘CUNT’ being shouted in her house for what seemed like every moment, of every day, for the last six weeks. 

When the neighbors complained, I told Katie to turn on the fan and the radio when she was practicing her monologue.  She protested; I swatted. She relented, or so I’d thought until I got out of my car this evening to hear, “C-U-N, C-U-N, C-U-N! N! N! N! N! N! N! N! N! N! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT!”  The neighbors filed out through their front doors towards me. 

“I’m so sorry,” I told them. “I’ll take care of it right now.”

I walked through the front door, and Katie tried to run for safety.  She didn’t make it in time; she was interrupted by me grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the couch.  I sat,  undid her pants, pulled them down and guided her across my lap.  “Is it nice to shout ‘CUNT’ from the top of your lungs, causing the neighbors to complain?” I asked. 

“Nice?” she said. “No, but it is a hell of a lot of fun!”

With that, I slipped my hands into the waistband of her panties and slid them down.  I landed a very firm swat as she laughed at her own humor.  Her laugh didn't last long, because I rained a series of very hard spanks on her upturned ass.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” she cried.  “T. J.,  it’s for charity.  You know this is a huge fundraiser for the local womens' shelters.”

Oh, my dear brat.  She was correct, but that wasn’t going to save her butt.  “I don’t think raising money for charity usually involves tormenting the neighbors with shouts of one of the rudest terms for the female genitalia that exists.”

I heard a frustrated 'humph' come from her mouth as she realized she was not going to talk her way out of this spanking. 

I stopped the swatting and reached under the couch for the paddle.  Katie's tears began to flow a bit faster, and she started to quietly sob. 

I dropped the paddle when I finished delivering her spanking. Katie turned in my lap and clutched at me while she cried out her misery.  “Cunt, that hurt."

I rolled my eyes and kissed her softly.  I wouldn’t trade her for the world. 

The End