Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Wedding Planner Part 1

Title: The Wedding Planner Part 1
Characters: TJ & Katie
Author: Tarabeth



I arrived home to find a note from Katie stating that she was out for a run. After a long day it can be so nice to come home to a quiet house. I sorted the mail, opened the bills and placed them in the clothespin magnet on the refrigerator, tossed the junk into the recycling, and set aside this month’s edition of the Advocate for reading.

I put the teakettle on the stove while I went to change out of my work clothes and into a nice comfy pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. Fred and George required a bit of attention, so I sat on the kitchen floor and rubbed their bellies while they purred in ecstasy. The kitties startled at the sound of the kettle’s whistle and quickly ran for cover under the couch.

I made my tea--English Breakfast, if you need to know, with a lot of milk and one packet of equal—picked up the Advocate, turned the evening news on and settled on the couch to rest and unwind from the day. I was two sips into my tea and just glancing over the table of contents when my love noisily entered the house.

“I went to see the doctor of philosophy, with a poster of Rasputin and a beard down to his knees. He never did marry or see a B-grade movie…” she sang loudly, seeming to accompany her i-pod. I love her dearly, but let’s remember that there is a reason Katie is not the singer in the family. I heard her kick off her shoes and socks. “He graded my performance; he said he could see through me. I spent four years prostrate to the higher mind. Got my paper and I was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,” she continued to sing as she did her post run stretches in the entry hall.

I let out a sigh at my loss of quiet relaxation time.

I turned and smiled as I heard her turn the corner into the lounge. She was in sweat shorts and one of her favorite long sleeve LIG “gotta run” t-shirts. Her hair was in pigtails, she was shiny with sweat, her skin had the pink glow she gets when she has been working out, and she had a lovely grin. “Hi love,” she said leaning to kiss me hello.

Ah, relaxation time, smeelaxation time. I pulled her onto my lap for a thorough kiss, needing more than just the peck she had offered I grasped her breast, over her shirt and sports bra, but I could feel her nipple standing erect from her run, so I ran my finger over it. Katie shuddered with the touch.

She pulled out of the kiss, “Mmmm, that was nice, but I’m all sweaty, stinky and sticky.” She planted another kiss on my lips. “You finish your tea and unwinding. I’m going to have a shower.” She mischievously raised her eyebrows, “Maybe we can pick this back up when I’m all sparkly clean.”

“Yes, please,” I informed her. I smiled as she stripped out of her running clothes on her way out of the room. Giving me a little shake of her naked butt before she disappeared.

I finished my tea and had read several articles before I realized that Katie had still not appeared. I turned the television set down, and heard the sound of the hair dryer. Deciding she had not melted and gone down the shower drain, I returned to my reading.

It wasn’t that much later that my darling appeared before me looking ever so hot. She was in the classic lesbian lingerie of boxers and a tank top. I loved the way the tank top hugged her bosom, showing off the beautiful roundness of her breasts; it stopped at mid belly, so that it showed her darling navel, and the curve of her waist. The soft cotton boxers sat low on her hips and showed much of her lovely legs. My darling is healthy and fit, but her belly has just the right amount of roundness. Abdominal muscles can be sexy, but I prefer them on the pages of a magazine; in my bed I want a soft round belly. A belly that can cushion my head, that has a little jiggle when she laughs, and contracts when she is in the throws of passion.

She stood before me looking a little nervous. Her hands were behind her back; her head hung low, with her soft and shiny hair covering her eyes. I inhaled the fruity smell of her shampoo and the soft powder of her deodorant.

“I’m all clean,” she said.

“I can see that,” I replied with a smile.

“Inside and out,” she said as she raised her head. I could see a soft blush cover her face.

I raised my eyebrows to her. “Oh?”

She brought her hands out from behind her back. She held a bottle of two-in-one massage oil and lubricant. “Will you play with my butt?” she shyly asked.

My smile widened. “Of course, my love.” I started to get up off the couch.

“No,” she said. “Here, on the couch. I want to lie across your lap. I want you to play with me here.”

“Oh,” I said with a smile. “What do I get out of this?” I asked teasing her.

She blushed again and lowered her head. “To make me happy.”

I let out a hearty laugh. I put a pillow down on top of my thighs and then reached out my hand to help her over my lap. “Come here my brat.”

She smiled and nodded in thanks as she laid face down with her bottom tepeeing in the air.

I slipped my hands into her boxers and lowered them to her knees.

She let out a sigh as I leaned over and kissed her bare bottom.

I poured a generous amount of oil onto my hands and began to massage her rounded cheeks, kneading each one, with the palms of my hand. I spent a lot of time relaxing her as I rubbed her lower back, buttocks, and upper thighs--working out the tension that she carried there. As I neared the end of the massage, I began to work on the insides of her cheeks--separating each one and using my thumbs to caress and stroke the area just around and above her opening. Eventually I turned all my attentions to the beautiful little sphincter. I teased, just applying small amounts of pressure with my finger, but not actually inserting it. I quietly tittered as she raised her butt trying to get it to swallow my finger.

“Please,” she whimpered.

“Patience,” I said. “I’m having fun teasing.” I again used my thumbs to massage her cheeks.

She let out a little humph of frustration, and as she did I slide my thumb a small way inside of her. Which turned her little humph of impatience into a grunt of pleasure. I pushed the thumb all the way in and began to stroke the walls of her canal.

Katie’s hips wiggled over my lap, as she relished in the attention and pleasure I was administering.

I removed my thumb and inserted two fingers. Scissoring, twisting and twirling them, much to Katie’s delight.

I could feel her pulse beating around my fingers, and the more I gratified her the faster it got. I paused and smirked as I realized that I was finger fucking my beloved’s ass along to the evening news’ fluff piece about Twiggy, the waterskiing squirrel.

“Hey,” Katie squeaked at my lack of attention.

“Sorry, baby,” I said, while reaching for the remote to switch over to a music channel.

I withdrew my fingers and squeezed a bit more lube onto my hand letting it run down to my fingers. I then retuned my full attention to the delicious bum draped across my lap.

I quickened the pace of my fucking, and she responded with glee. She began to thrust her hips up and down into the pillow. She expanded and contracted around my fingers, both done to try and draw as much of me into her as possible. Soon her thrusting slowed and I could feel the contractions of her orgasm and the glorious humming sounds, that are only hers, escaped her mouth as she came.

Feeling, hearing, and watching her bliss sent a twitter of excitement through my body.

She wiggled out of her boxers, and lifted her tank top off as she turned and sat on my lap. “I love you,” she said, before her mouth descended on mine.

I kissed her as I ran my hands over her body, which was slick and smooth from massage oil and sweat.

“I have an idea for wedding favors,” she said as she pulled out of the kiss.