Friday, March 7, 2008

Cold Feet

Title: Cold Feet
Author: Tarabeth
Characters: TJ & Katie

*** *** *** *** *** ***

I will admit I was tired and cranky, but she was really pushing it tonight. I was already snuggled comfortably in bed and she was meandering around the bedroom doing piddley things just to delay coming to bed. “Please come to bed,” I requested.

“In a minute,” she said.

“Now,” I replied.

She gave a small huff and climbed into bed snuggling up next me. Ah, at last.

“Eeeeeeee,” I hollered as she put her ice cold feet on my legs to warm them up. “That wasn’t cute,” I informed her. “Go put some socks on.”

She moved her feet away and giggled, “I don’t wanna.”

“Alright, but keep your feet to yourself.”

She giggled again and a lone ice cube of a toe poked at my leg.

I growled, “I’m not kidding, keep your feet to yourself or put some socks on.”

Again the giggle and this time the tips of her toes pressed against my leg.

“That’s it,” I told her and I reached into the bedside table for the hairbrush.

“Fine. Fine,” she huffed, as she threw the bed covers off of her and went to retrieve a pair of socks from the dresser. She climbed back into bed and snuggled up next to me and rubbed her soft sock clad foot on my leg. “Better?” she asked.

“Much,” I replied allowing her to cuddle into me.

“Thank you for not spanking me,” she said softly speaking into my ear.

“You’re welcome love, but I suggest you not push it again,” I said with a smile.

“Yes ma’am,” TJ replied with a giggle. “You wouldn’t really spank me would you?”

“Hmmm,” I said, “the first time I ever even thought to tease about spanking you, was because you put your cold toes on my leg; I can’t really imagine you doing anything you would need to be spanked for.”

“Good answer,” TJ replied with a kiss to my earlobe.

“Plus, I don’t think I could ever even attempt to spank you without breaking into hysterical laughter.”

I could feel TJ shaking her head behind me.

“All I have to say, is that if tormenting your partner with cold feet were a spankable offense in this house, your little bottom would not be very happy,” she said with a gentle pat to my butt.

I giggled and wiggled my butt against her.

She let out a small laugh, “Goodnight Brat.”

“I love you Top,” I told her.

“I love you, too,” she said and we relaxed into each other before we drifted off to sleep.

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Copyright TBL 2008