Saturday, April 26, 2008

Katie goes Topless - Parts 10 and 11

Title: Katie goes Topless - Parts 10 and 11
Author: Tarabeth
Characters: Katie & TJ, Chris & Verge
Implements: Hand

**** **** ****

Thursday

**Verge*
*

I was sitting on the sofa waiting for Chris to come
home. I knew he and Katie were going to work late,
but he had promised me some hot belated birthday sex.

He finally came through the door with a small ice
cream cake, a bouquet of beautiful wine colored calla
lilies, several balloons with long curly ribbons, and
a bag full of presents at just a little after 7:30
p.m. I took a deep breath. I definitely married the
right man.

I quickly had a hold of him, passionately kissing him,
feeling the rub of his five o’clock shadow scratch my
face.

Chris gently pulled out the kiss with a big smile.
“Happy birthday, Babe,” he said. “Did you miss me?”

“Yes,” I answered. I took the cake from his arms. “But
now you have made me all confused.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Well now I can’t decide whether I want cake or sex
first,” I told him. “Cake…sex…cake…sex… it's a very
difficult decision.”

“What about your presents?” Chris asked.

“Hmmm, presents…cake… presents…cake,” I said with a
giggle.

Chris came over and picked me up. “I am the Top,” he
said. “I have decided we are having sex, and there
will be no argument.”

He carried me over to the freezer.

I put the cake inside.

He then flipped me into a fireman’s hold, and started
towards the bedroom.

“Oooo,” I said. “I love it when you go all Tarzan.”

“Me Tarzan. You Cheeta,” he said while banging his
free fist against his chest.

I slapped his butt. “I most certainly am not Cheeta!”
I said in mock outrage. “I am a handsome explorer
that you have kidnapped and are now going to ravage.”

He threw me down on the bed, and I quickly began to
undress myself.

“Stop,” he said. “It's your birthday; I will do
everything.”

“Okay,” I said with a wonderful smile. I could feel
my cock pressing against my cargos, but it would have
to wait until Tarzan decided to free it.

I leaned back on my hands and watched as he began to
remove his clothes. He slowly unbuttoned his work
shirt—starting from the bottom—he went one button at a
time. With each button he would pull his shirt a
little further away from his body. So, first his taut
belly was revealed, then just the inkling of his rib
cage, soon a nipple—lightly surrounded by chest hair,
and then all the buttons were undone. He leisurely
pulled the shirt over one shoulder and turned so I
could see his strong broad shoulders and beautiful
back.

My pants were feeling very tight.

He lazily undid the top button of his pants.

I was beginning to breathe deeply. “Christopher, your
striptease is wonderful, but it is my birthday, you
have been gone for two days, and if you don’t hurry up
I’m going to cum in my pants, and then neither of us
will be very happy,” I informed him.

He smiled and quickly pulled at the fly on his pants,
causing the zipper to open and he was out of his pants
and underwear in a flash. He had obviously taken heed
of my warning because the next thing I knew I was
naked, and Chris’ tongue had just finished teasing my
anus and was now moving up my shaft.

I grabbed a fist full of sheets with each hand, and
raised my hips up in encouragement.

His mouth engulfed me causing me to moan in pleasure.
He stopped for a moment and I could feel his mouth
forming a smile at my pleasure.

“Move,” I said.

“What?” Chris mumbled, without removing me from his
mouth.

“I want you in my mouth,” I said.

I again felt his smile form around me.

Chris did some very ingenious pivoting and
maneuvering, and soon I was on top of him. My penis
was still completely engulfed in his mouth. I took my
hand and began to rub my thumb over the tip of his
cock and then to lightly lap the small amount of
precum he was emitting. I love the taste of him,
salty and musty with a small hint of sweetness.

Chris continued to devour me with his mouth and it
didn’t take very much longer until I was ready to
come.

“I’m gonna…,” I said.

Chris removed his mouth from my penis and began to
expertly work it with his hand. I fucked his hand as
I began to shudder. I stopped paying much attention
to Chris’ pleasure when I was overtaken by my orgasm
and his cock fell from my mouth. After a short
intermission to regain my breath, my mouth began to
seek him out again.

Chris pulled himself up and into a sitting
position—with me still on top of him. He was now
leaning against the headboard, and I was sitting on
his lap.

“I want to finish you,” I said to him.

“Oh, you will,” he said. Chris liberally applied lube
to his cock and hand.

I rose onto my knees and began to kiss his neck. This
gave Chris the access he needed and wanted. I felt
his slick finger move between my cheeks. It encircled
my opening and then slowly penetrated me. His finger
twirled and massaged and I rocked myself on it,
wanting more of him inside me. When that finger
became lonely, another joined it. I moaned with
delight, continuing to rock as Chris’ fingers teased
and tantalized me. “More,” I said.

Chris removed his fingers and placed his hands on my
hips--with his fingers separating my cheeks—he guided
me down on top of his full, thick, wonderful erection.
When I had taken all of him in, I rested for a moment
of adjustment. I then placed my hands on his
shoulders, looked him directly in the eyes, sending
all of my love to him, and began to raise and lower
myself on him, clenching and unclenching along the
way.

Chris fell into ecstasy, tilting his head back and
closing his eyes. I leaned down and drew him into a
deep kiss. He grunted into the kiss as he came inside
me. My head was resting on his shoulder and I was
breathing deeply, while he began to relax inside me.

Chris patted my butt to signal it was time for me to
move off of him. I raised myself up and he slowly
pulled out of me. I moved off of him, and lay at his
side. He pulled me into a spooning position and we
both drifted off to sleep.

The ring of the phone awakened us.

“Hello,” Chris said. “Hi TJ, yes the birthday boy is
right here.” Chris handed me the phone.

“Hello,” I said. “Oh, thank you…I'm sorry I missed
you yesterday, too. I'm good…and you?” I questioned,
hoping to hear some type of response that would
confirm that Katie had spoken to her. “Oh, I'm glad
you are well…yes, Katie and I did have a nice lunch
yesterday…yes, we also had a good dinner with Claire.”
This was not sounding very positive. I took a deep
breath. “TJ did Katie mention her flashback to you?
No…I didn’t think do…there are some things I need to
tell you about.” I told her about the speeding ticket
in the Jag, the flashback and lack of sleep, the
arguments with just about everyone but me, and the
piercing. When I finished TJ asked to talk to Chris.
I handed him the phone.

“Hi…yes tomorrow at 4:30 pm on American Airlines…no
problem, I'll pick you up and bring you to dinner.
Have a safe flight…see you then,” he said.

**** **** ****

Friday


I saw Chris and TJ walk into the restaurant. I tried
to signal to Katie that she should chill out on her
tirade.

“I am sick and tired of you all bossing me around. I
have a partner to do that, and since she isn’t here I'm the boss of myself!” Katie shouted at the table.


**** **** ****

**Katie**


Verge was making faces at me from across the table
while I continued my tirade. What was his problem?

And then, I felt her breath on my neck. I squinched
my face and gulped. Based on the fact that Verge had
been making those faces at me since the beginning of
my tantrum…I was guessing I was in BIG trouble.

“Apologize and then excuse yourself and accompany me
to the bathroom,” TJ’s sternly stated.

I turned to her, “Hi…ah…love…I think you…ah...look
great…I…ah…don’t think you need to powder your nose,”
I looked up and gave her a cheeky grin.

“It isn’t my nose I'm planning on powdering,” she
whispered into my ear. She stood up, and took hold of
my hand, “Hi everyone, it’s nice to see you…even under
these unpleasant circumstances…”

I gulped again.

TJ continued, “…If you will please excuse us,” and
with that TJ signaled for me to stand. She gently but
quickly steered me to the restroom.

Upon entering the restroom, I looked around and
noticed it was one of the single room types--no
stalls. You know the one room, self-contained kind.
The room was covered in tiles and had a noisy fan and
the restaurant’s loud music was being pumped in.
FUCK, this restroom was obviously designed by a top!

TJ pulled the straight-backed chair away from the
dressing table. Oh, this room was so designed by a
top--no self-respecting top is going to sit on the
toilet to administer a spanking. “Jeans down,” she
instructed.

“But, Teej…” she didn’t let me finish. She spun me
around and landed a series of very hard swats.

“Take your jeans down now,” she repeated.

I lowered my jeans and began to place myself over TJ’s
lap.

She stood me back up. “Underwear too,” she instructed.

Eeeek! “But, Teej…we are in a public place…and I have
a thong on…and you have full access,” I protested.

“Have I ever spanked you over your underwear?” She
asked.

“Well, it isn’t really over my underwear, see,” I said
pointing to my bare cheeks.

“I will rephrase that,” she said. “Have I ever spanked
you when you have had your underpants on?”

Why do tops ask questions they know the answers to?
It really pisses me off! “No,” I answered. “But…”

“I dead bolted the door, you don’t need to worry about
anyone coming in and I am sure no one will hear over
the fan and music,” she interrupted and then motioned
with her finger to drop my underwear.

“FINE,” I said.

TJ applied one very firm swat to my now bare bottom
before she draped me across her lap. Once I was in
the proper position, she began to rapidly spank, “Syd,
Chris, Virgil, Claire, Jamie, they are your family!
You do not speak to them like that, do you understand
me?”

“Yes,” I sobbed.

TJ stood me back up and helped to return my clothes to
their upright position.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

TJ pulled me into a hug. “Do you really need to ask me
that question?” she questioned back.

I shook my head. “How'd you know?”

“I wish it had been from you,” she said.

This caused me to cry harder. “I’m sorry. I am so
sorry,” I told her.

“I know baby,” she said. “We will discuss it after
dinner, when we get home.”

“Didn’t we just ‘discuss’ it?” I asked.

TJ shook her head, and gave me a little smile. “No
honey, we just ‘discussed’ your attitude and rudeness
out in the restaurant.”

“Oh,” I said. “Do we have to ‘discuss’ the other
stuff?”

“Katie, my love, we will be talking about your rough
week first, but yes there will be a spanking after our
talk.”

“What’s the point? You’ll spank me and then go back to
Boston, and I will still be struggling, and then you
will come back and spank me. I don’t think this is
good for us,” I cried into her shoulder.

“You’re right it isn’t good for us, and we are going
to put an end to it,” TJ said in a very stern voice.

My heart broke. I didn’t think it could ever hurt so
much. I tried to push away from her, but TJ held me
tighter.

“I’m not going back to Boston,” she said.

**** **** ****

Copyright TBL 2008